You’ve got petrol running through your veins?
Then HTP Motorsport is the right company for you!
HTP Motorsport became a reference GT team in the last three years by winning most of the high level GT3 championships (Blancpain GT Series, Total 24 hrs of Spa, etc.).
In order to expand our staff for the 2017 season, we are looking for some motivated and racing enthusiastic team members.
Intern/graduate for Data Engineering (f/m)
Altendiez | GERMANY
What it takes
You are addicted to motorsports and you share the passion of racing?
Do you want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice?
Then this will be the place for you!
We are looking for motivated students who really want to help the team going forward and learn the ropes in motorsports. We will give you the possibility to work in an international GT3-Team and improve your own knowledge and skills.
- Recording and analysing the car’s measurement data
- Supporting the race engineers with data studies and simulations
- Setup and maintenance of radio communications during race weekend
- Maintenance of car damper and checks on damper dyno
- Design of small technical components
Start: March 2017
Duration: 6-9 months
- Advanced or completed studies (Bachelor/Master) in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge in data acquisition and data acquisition systems
- Ability to work independently
- High flexibility
- High commitment
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of English or German
- Willingness to travel including weekends
Life in the fast lane!
If you are interested in this internship, please send your resume (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also possible to write your thesis in conjunction with this internship.